Summer is here, and the in vitro parasites of pets have gradually become more. The most common and most unwillingness should be flea. It is common because it is often happening, and it is because it is more common. In fact, the harm caused by fleas is often more and more serious than the owner knows.
Introduction to flea:
Flea is one of the most common in vitro parasites. It belongs to a complete development and is divided into egg-larvae-pupa-adults. Adults are often parasitic on mammals, and lively. Under normal circumstances, we call the fleas we found on the cat as cat flea, and the fleas found on the dog are called dog fleas. In certain circumstances, it also shows that the flea has a certain specificity. Once the flea starts to suck blood, it can't stop, so only when it is forced to leave the host, it will find a new parasitic host. I didn't leave the host until I was full. I ran to the host next time I needed it, and the ability to resist hunger in the environment is very strong for 1-2 years. Because the flea's reproduction ability is very strong, more than 20 insect eggs can be produced at a time, and 5,000 or more insect eggs can be produced in a lifetime. Most of the bugs produced in the environment fall on the environment and wait for the time to hatch. So often the fleas in the environment are much more than you find on pets, and fleas have the ability to track the heat source, and often jump to individuals with higher temperatures in the environment.
Harm of fleas:
1, itching. When the flea is biting pets, its saliva can cause allergic reflex of the pet body, which is called flea allergic skin disease (FAD) in medicine. Because this allergic reaction will produce extreme itching, and cats are often more severe than dogs. It can often be seen in many places scratching and hair removal, and secondary infections can intensify this itching.
2. Anemia. Due to the long -term blood sucking of the fleas, the pets can cause chronic anemia. It is manifested as pale visual mucosa, the pet is thinner, and the spirit is not good.
3, tapeworm disease. Flea is the middle host of the reunion tapeworm. When the larvae of the flea swallow the tapeworm eggs in the environment, the eggs will develop into a cystore in its body. At the same time when the body is swallowed by the pets, the tapeworm -like cystail is also swallowed together, parasitic and develop adults in the pet's small intestine. Pets with tapeworm disease show malnutrition. At the same time, the intestine is inflamed due to damage to parasites. At the same time, toxins secreted by insects can also be nutritious and even poisoned. And this kind of tapeworm is also infected with people, especially those with low immunization.
How to diagnose:
1. Finding fleas can be confirmed immediately on pets
2. Check the stool: If there are black particles on the pet, rub it on the toilet paper if there is red, it can prove that fleas infection
3. There are sections that exclude tapeworms, and can also be diagnosed with flea infections
4. CBC finds that eosinophilic granulocytes rise, and there are obvious itching symptoms to suspect flea infection
1. There are many choices for in vitro deworming medicines. The best effect on the market is Ferne and play a role in preventing.
2. Symptoms, severe itching can be used for a small amount of corticosteroids and controls and controls infection with antibiotics.
3. Compensate nutrition and improve the condition of the body anemia.
4. For pets with tapeworm infection, yeast can improve the gastrointestinal environment after the insect is driven.
Because fleas and eggs can survive in the environment for a long time, it is not enough to simply kill the fleas on the pet body. On the one hand, it is necessary to prevent insect repellent for pets. The method is to clean up the dust in the environment with a vacuum cleaner.