Dogs' ears are susceptible to disease. What should I do when dogs are inflamed? Dog's ears are inflamed and puppies are usually neglected on weekdays. Dogs suffer from cough, cold, and laryngeal inflammation, and germs have fallen into the middle ear to cause inflammation.
1. When taking a bath, put the pet dog's ears into a cotton ball to prevent water from splashing.
2. Try to make the puppy down down the side to facilitate the flow of liquid.
3. Use a hot towel or water bottle to apply hot compresses, which has a certain effect.
4. For puppies, avoid suckling milk. Because the physiological structure is not sound, the milk juice is easy to cause otitis media.
5. Take more rest during illness to avoid strenuous exercise and ensure sufficient sleep.
6. After taking a shower, use a hair dryer to dry the ear canal and the surrounding hair.
7. If the dog is anxious because of pain, you can feed it some aspirin.
8. Frequent cotton sticks to clean up earwax (earwax) to ensure clean and pollution.
9. In the case of very serious otitis media, antibiotics can be considered.
10. Persist in a few drops of solutions configured by medical alcohol, white vinegar and mineral oil to ensure that the ear canal is dry.