I. Case introduction
1. Basic information of sick animals:
Breed: Samoyed; Age: 1y; Gender: Male; Weight: 19.8kg;
Because they have just been adopted from other places, their living environment and rearing conditions are unknown, they have not been immunized and dewormed, and they have not been sterilized;
2. Chief complaint:
After being adopted, it was found that the dog had severe itching all over the body, mainly on the head and limbs, and the spirit, eating, drinking, and bowel movements were normal;
1Clinical examination: TPR was within the normal range, and the lesions were mainly concentrated in the edge of the auricle, the elbow and the abdominal skin.
2. Laboratory examination: CBC is basically normal; skin scraping microscopy: drip glycerin at the thickened ear margin and elbow lesions and let it stand for 10 minutes, squeeze the skin to be scraped, and use a non-sharp surgical blade to carry out the lesions on the skin.
After 5 times of scratching, a scabies mite body was clearly seen in the microscope field, and it was diagnosed as canine scabies mite infection.
Tongxie 0.03_0.06ml/kg, subcutaneous injection, once a week, injection for three to five weeks, depending on the situation; body medicated bath once a week, and oral medicine to improve skin resistance,
1. For cases of suspected scabies mite infection (infection lesions are mainly concentrated in the place of impact, ears, elbows, abdomen and others) but no scabies mite bodies or eggs have been detected, drugs can be used for treatment and diagnosis first.
2. The biochemical history of mange mites is about three weeks (21 days), which is egg→larva→pupa→adult.
3. Scabies mite infection is a zoonotic parasitic disease. The difference is that scabies mites will only show obvious itching and papules on the human surface, and will not be parasitic on the skin of pets. Therefore, do a good job
4. In addition to regular vaccinations for healthy dogs, the prevention and removal of internal and external parasites is also very important.