Labrador is a very popular pet dog. Although he is huge, he has a mild personality. Many people raise Labrado to start with puppies. In this regard, I will introduce the choice of Labrador puppies.
1. Normal appetite eating, drinking, playing, sleep, and excretion are the four major needs of puppies to grow normally. The puppies that have just changed the environment, food or motion sickness may temporarily reduce their appetite. However, puppies with severe water deficiency, incubation diseases, gastroenteritis, and pain in the body will not be able to lift appetite. In the case of this situation, the prospective dog owner should keep a wait -and -see attitude. Ask the clerk to feed the time, and then arrange a visit to observe its changes.
2. Nose -free pets are cold, nasal sensitive or upper respiratory infections. After being infected by bacteria, the secretion will turn to milk white, yellow or green pus. In addition, some foods are sprayed from the nostrils, indicating that there are problems or defects in the urgency and swallowing mechanisms or have a congenital structure.
3. No cough dogs can cough in puppies only with cold, sensitive throat, turbid air environment, bronchitis and bronchitis. Severe cough plus sputum can cause appetite and poor nutrition.
4. Moderate body fat and thin are always used to measure traditional indicators. The body is thinner and lack of physical strength. The development of immunity will naturally be affected and prone to illness.
5. The cornea (the front part of the eyes) of the eyes is transparent, so that people can clearly see the color of the eyes. Hepatitis virus can make corneal blue; foreign bodies enter the eye or trauma can cause eye swelling and complicate or mucosa (eye white parts) become red or corneal white. Infected with dog plague virus and other oppiitis pathogens can cause abnormal eye secretion and purulent.
6. The sanitary conditions of sanitary puppies can reflect the advantages and disadvantages of the environment and care quality. Many infectious diseases and parasites are transmitted through urination or body fluids. Therefore, it is full of stools to increase the chance of contacting the disease; even if it is separated independently, the puppies will increase the opportunity of gastrointestinal discomfort, and gastrointestinal discomfort will increase greatly.
7. If the puppies do not eat, they just moaning their backs, they need to check whether stomach pain. Stomach pain is one of the symptoms of enteritis and hepatitis. If the puppies are painful when walking, and even do not want to walk around, they must check whether the skeleton limbs have trauma of muscle bones.
8. The puppies with normal stools are mud -like stools. Just changing the environment, food or excess feeding, insects and enteritis can cause puppies diarrhea. If feces are softer or transparent than toothpaste, you must look at it carefully.
9. Bloody opens the dog's lips to see the blood of the teeth. Severe malnutrition, insects, hematopoietic disorders, or shock can make blood pale.
10. No pustules and excessive dandruff skin, skin sensitivity, or out -of -raw parasites all cause dogs to only scratch or lose a lot of dandruff. If the environment is unclean or negligible, the skin is prone to red spots and pustules. Although these are not serious illnesses, but under the lack of proper care, they can still seriously affect the appearance and smell of puppies, which makes the owner worry. Finally, the quasi -dog owner should check the puppies' epidemic injection records and check the identity information of the dog.