Fat is the most important source of energy. Lack of fat will itch the skin, increase dandruff, rough and dry fur, and ear infection, making home dogs dull and nervous; and in appropriate amounts of fat can stimulate appetite, make food more in line A, D, E, and K absorb. The digestion of pet dogs can almost 100%of fat. The amount of fat in adult dogs is 1.2 grams per kilogram of body weight per kilogram, and 2.2 grams of growth and development dogs are 2.2 grams.
What oils are contained in the dog food ingredient table, which are directly seated after being optimistic. The oil is good or bad. In order to facilitate everyone's test, I will give you a summary:
1. For Dog Uaoist lipids:
1) Botanical oil/vegetarian oil: Rich vitamin E and B. Most polyunsaturated fatty acids are plant seeds as raw materials as raw materials like corn oil, soy oil, sunflower oil, peanut oil, etc.
2) Olive oil: In fact, olive oil also belongs to the above (1), but why should I say it specifically?
Olive oil contains monocular unsaturated fatty acids. The fatty carbon chain in fatty acids is shorter than the fat chain of other vegetable oil, and there is only one carbon atom. When metabolizing in the body, it is the least likely to produce free radicals! (Anti -aging in the general advertisement of oxidation free radicals, the amount of detoxification will be mentioned)
Monkey -unsaturated fatty acids can extend the period of use of blood vessels, enhance the elasticity of the vascular wall, prevent hardening, etc.
The most expensive oil is him now, and there are tea tree oil, which is also good for (1) and (2)!
3) Fish Oil: It is the best oil in the oil! Rich vitamin A, D, E, the main ingredients are Omeija-3 fatty acids, Omeija-6 fatty acids, DHA, and so on. There are also a lot of these advertisements.
These will greatly improve the high utilization rate of lipid metabolism in the dog's body. They have a strong protective effect on hair, skin, and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular blood vessels.
2. Lipids that are bad for dogs:
Animal fat, all saturated fatty acids, is prone to oxidation itself. In the process of metabolism, most of the oxide will be generated, premature aging, the accumulation of virus waste, and also contain excess cholesterol, triglyceride, purine, and even hormones.
1) Needless to say that cholesterol, triangular glycerin, hyperlipidemia, too high blood viscosity, can produce blood thrombus, angina pectoris, chest tightness, ischemic stroke, cerebral hemorrhage, etc.
2) Needless to say.
3) Purine, acidic substances, and too much consumption can cause purine metabolism in the body. It is the culprit of gout, acid poisoning, and high uric acid diseases.
Fats are decomposed and digested in the bile and parts of the pancreas from the liver and some enzyme secreted by the pancreas. Excessive consumption of saturated fatty acids will increase the burden on the liver and pancreas. Finally Stones and increase the incidence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, such as: coronary heart disease, hyperlipidemia.