Cats need a stable environment to grow up healthily
We feel deeply in the process of cat breeding. When external factors change, such as temperature, new environmental factors will cause cats to have some stress reactions in the usual feeding, or changes in the internal environment of the cat's body will also cause changes in the environment of the cat's body to cause changes in the environment of the cat body.Stress.Similarly, the performance of the stress response may be some abnormal external reactions. For example, cats have no appetite, and their spirits may also be some of the body reactions that we can't see.If we have a unfavorable effect, we need to take the corresponding countermeasures.
Medically, stress is a non -specific systemic response. From the inside of the cat body, after causing stress, the cat will increase the heartbeat, the blood pressure is rising, the muscles will be relaxed, and the decomposition metabolism in the body will beaccelerate.The stimulus factor that can cause cats to produce stress reasons is called stress.
I. The favorable impact of stress
1. Stimulate the excitement and alertness of the central nervous system to facilitate the coordinated nerve-endocrine reaction;
2. Improving heart output and blood pressure: sympathetic -adrenal marrow excitement increases the heart rate faster, the myocardial contraction and increased peripheral resistance, thereby increasing the output and blood pressure;
3. Expansion of bronchial pipe: Stress stress will produce catecholamine, and catecholamine causes bronchial dilatation, which is conducive to improving alveolar ventilation
4. Return blood: When the sympathetic system is excited, the skin, abdominal viscera, and kidney blood vessels are contracted, and the caliber of the cerebral blood vessels does not change significantly, the coronary arteries and skeletal muscle vascular expansion;
5. Promote the decomposition of glycogen and fat: Catecholine is promoted to lipid mobilization and glycogen decomposition by promoting the secretion of pancreatic hyperglycence and inhibiting insulin secretion.
Second, the adverse effects of stress
1. Causes emotional and behavioral changes
2. The continuous contraction of the internal organs of the abdominal cavity can cause internal organs to ischemia
3. Long -term contraction of small blood vessels perimeter can increase blood pressure
4. Increase blood viscosity and promote thrombosis
5. Fast heart rate, increased myocardial oxygen consumption, leading to myocardial ischemia
Three, the stress response around life
In a strange environment, the owner wants to help cats over the adaptation period
All animals have stress reactions.As long as this effect is not too strong and the action time is not too long, then the stress will be conducive to mobilizing the body's body and mind, and it will help them effectively cope with various sudden difficulties in daily life.For example, if the weather changes, the cat's suddenly becomes a stress reaction.For example, sometimes cats play all day, but the cats start to restless after meeting foreigners. These are stress reactions and belong to normal reactions.This type of reaction helps cats to adapt to various changes in life, which is beneficial to them.When the performance of a cat is found to change, we must first pay attention to whether the external factors change.Only by understanding the external reasons that cause stress reactions can we fundamentally solve the problem of stress reaction.In addition, the owner brought the cat to the hospital without any physical performance and no pathological performance, but the test temperature was always higher than the normal body temperature, which was also a manifestation of stress reaction.
3.1 Strange environment caused stress
A strange environment is not only trauma for cats, but also has challenging significance for their bodies. When cats enter a new environment, they often have too excited behaviors such as screaming, chaos, bite, etc. In addition, in additionThey also use long -term dodge, hunger strike, disorderly excretion, etc. as unsuitable expressions. Instead, the owner should not be annoyed, but should allow and understand the cat's "old complex" and give them full time to adapt to adapt toEssence
Generally, cats need 1 to 2 weeks to fully adapt to the new environment. During this period, the owner should not locate it in a small cage, because the closed space will exacerbate their fear, and the owner can open the cage door and the ceiling sheds., Let them come and go freely, cats who get free can adapt to the new environment faster.On the contrary, the cat is placed directly in the large room, which will also cause pressure on it. Therefore, the appropriate bedroom and study room are a good place for them to stay.
In order to make cat faster and better adapt to the new environment, it should be placed in the room that it has used before, such as food utensils, cat nests, etc., and try to provide foods that have the same brand and taste as before.The best way of its original living habits is to mix the previous food in the new food, or use the cat litter used in the new cat litter, so that the cats with a sensitive smell will be in the newFinding "nostalgia" in the room is naturally not so nervous.
3.2 Cat's stress in the hospital
The hospital is also a place where cats are prone to stress. Cats were originally taken to the hospital because of diseases. The hospital's environment often causes cats to be nervous and cause great harm to the cat's own condition.The stress will cause cats to increase blood pressure, increase blood sugar, and increase white blood cells. The deviation of these important laboratory data will be misleading and treated.In addition, the primary stress will secondary to the cat's fatty liver, causing jaundice and liver cell losses.Some cats also have lower urinary system syndrome, self -damaged psychiatric diseases, and so on.
In order to prevent the cat's tension from getting out of control to the greatest extent, the hospital is required to meet the needs of cats on hardware and software.The first is hardware.It is required to provide a good treatment environment for cats, open the clinic with dogs, and have a cat's independent clinic.Place cats that cats like in the clinic to dispel strangeness.The inpatient department also uses a cat for cats that can be freely shuttled and placed on cat litter.Second, it is software.Medical staff should understand and understand the habits of cats. Before contact, they cannot be irritable. They are fully communicated with the cats, their movements are soft and quiet.Only with constant contact and close cats can gradually dispel the cat's tension and anxiety.This process may take a long time, and it may fail and encounter trouble in the middle. However, our only choice is to persist, patience, and constantly try.