1. PostpartumConvulsions - Dogs and cats that eat liver for a long time lose a lot of calcium due to breastfeeding after giving birth, and their calcium reserves are very small, so they are prone to hypoglycemia.
2. Obesity——Because chicken liver is rich in fat and carbohydrates, excess energy in dogs and cats that eat liver for a long time will cause obesity, and being overweight will increase the incidence of diabetes, pancreatitis and cardiovascular disease
3. Calcium deficiency——Because the liver contains high phosphorus and low calcium, and phosphorus has an inhibitory effect on the absorption of calcium, long-term consumption of liver will lead to the lack of calcium in the body, resulting in rickets in young dogs and cats
4. Skin pruritus——There are many growth-promoting agents in chicken feed, and most of these chemicals are metabolized by the liver, so long-term consumption of chicken liver will cause food allergy or chronic accumulation poisoning and easily lead to skin diseases.
5. VitaminA poisoning—chicken liver contains a lot of vitamin A. If chicken liver is mixed with carrots, it will make the dog's vitamin A
6.Bleeding——The body's coagulation requires the participation of calcium. If dogs and cats eat liver for a long time and cause calcium deficiency, it will cause coagulation dysfunction, and chronic bleeding or acute bleeding is not easy to stop bleeding.