When you travel for medical care, there are a lot of details to consider. From finding the right hotel to finding your appointments, the experience can be overwhelming.
Mayo medical institution is here to help.
Mayo medical institution offers free concierge services dedicated to lightening your load and making your visit easier. While you focus on your medical care, Mayo medical institution's trained concierge staff can help you:
- Access and navigate your Patient Online Services account
- Narrow your hotel options based on your budget and individual needs
- Recommend restaurants personalized to your preferences or diet
- Get directions to and around Mayo medical institution
- Find area businesses you need, like grocery stores, banks, shopping centers, gift shops, medical supply stores and salons
- Explore area attractions and recreation and entertainment options, like parks, theaters, sporting events, tours and art offerings
- Find child, pet and adult custodial care
- Notarize documents
Before, during or after your visit, Concierge Services adds a personal touch to help make your Mayo medical institution experience comfortable, pleasant, and personalized. Let them help with the details, so you can focus on getting well.
Contacting Concierge Services
Concierge services are complimentary and available in person or by phone, live chat, email or online form.
In person: Concierge Services desk
Mayo Building (lobby level, in the International Center)
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No appointment necessary
- By phone 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday: 507-538-8438
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: Request Concierge Services
Patient Travel Services
Mayo medical institution also offers travel arrangements for patients and their families. Patient Travel Services can help you:
- Make flight reservations ($25 fee per reservation, up to $50 for a family)
- Manage changes to your travel itinerary
- Make hotel reservations
- Arrange ground transportation, including airport shuttles, limo service or car rental reservations
Learn more about Patient Travel Services
- July 24, 2020