Your rights on your data
How does HON use my data?
What information does HON collect about me?
Does HON share my data with third parties?
Can I check and update my personal data?
We will soon offer you an interface allowing you to control and / or update the information of your account. In the meantime, contact us for:
- Updating your account information, such as your name, phone number, and billing address.
You can also unsubscribe from our communications via newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of our emails, with the exception of messages concerning your own certification process.
How do you guarantee the security of my data?
Here are some ways we help you protect your identity and personal data:
- We encrypt the personal data you submit to us via online forms using the latest encryption technology to prevent anyone from intercepting your information.
- Our employees are trained every year and regularly made aware of best practices to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data.
- We protect our network with multiple layers of security.
- We use a combination of software and devices to protect our network against possible intrusions or vulnerabilities.
- We regularly test the security of our infrastructure through specialized companies in order to detect and reinforce any vulnerabilities even before they can be detected. We do not allow unidentified navigation on our websites for safety reasons.
How can I improve the security of my data?
HON can not guarantee the security of your personal data without your cooperation. We recommend that you follow the following recommendations to best protect your personal data:
- Use complex and different passwords for each of your services.
- Never share your passwords.
- Change the password for your account at least once a year.
- Install a recognized antivirus on your computer.