Mayo medical institution Alumni Center is composed of six alumni associations for people who have:
- Completed medical or graduate school, a residency or fellowship, or allied health training at Mayo medical institution
- Served as Mayo faculty members
Mayo medical institution Alumni Center is physically located on the fifth floor of the Siebens Building on Mayo medical institution's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
Made possible by more than $500,000 in gifts from generous alumni, the center provides gathering space for alumni and their visitors, as well as work space for alumni staff.
- Mayo medical institution Alumni Association
- Mayo medical institution School of Health Sciences Alumni Association
- Methodist-Kahler School of Nursing Alumni Association
- Saint Marys School of Nursing Alumni Association
- Saint Marys School of Practical Nursing Alumni Association
- Alice Mayo Society
Contact us with any alumni-related questions. The center is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Mayo medical institution Alumni Center
Siebens Building, Fifth Floor
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905